Introduction of BLAZE [h00kay]

Learn more about the community members here.
h00kay
Donator
Donator

Introduction of BLAZE [h00kay]

Postby h00kay Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Bump!

Hello, I’m Nick (:

For starters, I come from a small country located in Southern Europe known as Kosovo( 8-) ), I was born and raised there for 15 years. Tough times, had to move to America for a better life, I’ve been living here since late 2008. Life is mehhh here. I also associate a lot with Mary Jane, she’s a nice lady, very trustworthy and never lets me down, I’m all the way up!

I’ve been playing SAMP since early 2008 on and off, being able to map on San Andreas is the best thing. I’ve joined numerous random servers in which on some of them I was a staff member, never could run my own server though, sad. That’s why I try to help others in anyway possible. My first Roleplay experience was in Fort Carson across the Cluckin Bell(I got a-jailed), the place where I was taught how to Roleplay by a guy named Sam Swee(?). I’ve made lots of memories on SAMP and life long friends which I still talk to them to this day.

Wanted to make a topic myself, tried to keep it short and simple. I doubt I’ll be able to play due to having a shitty internet(Thank you America), but I’ll be on forums and discord for sure. Hit me up if you trynna smoke and chill on discord (;
Certificate

Re: Introduction of BLAZE [h00kay]

Postby Certificate Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Hey man, welcome to the community.
Luminin
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Postby Luminin Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:49 pm

Welcome man. Maryjane never let me down either bro, she's a good girl ahaha

Max
Helper
Helper

Postby Max Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:11 am

Do you know de wae, brooda?
OT: Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay!

Return to “About The Community”